Re: gr-osmosdr in Debian: patches

Hello Apostolos,

Thanks for the instructions, I appreciate it, however I am not interested in building the updated/patched package myself. I am interested in these changes being available for other Debian/Ubuntu users and especially getting into Ubuntu 22.04.

Best 73's
Daniel OK2VLK

Re: Apostolos Kefalas <sv1ljj@raag.org>