Re: building packages the debian way

Hi Ervin,

If I do a generic build/install, will that coexist with the current
broken hamlib?  Many of the ham packages depend on hamlib and
hamlib-utils.  I don't think I can remove just hamlib* without then
removing those ham programs.  Then, if the system doesn't know I've
built a generic build, then adding the packages back would then pull in
the broken hamlibs*.

How should I proceed?

TU & 73

Jaye ke6sls

--

wishing you well
Jaye, ke6sls--via the toshiba w/thunderchicken