Re: Meta pkgs

Re: Richard Neese
> Is there a way for you to fix the meta pitas ham radio-<name> or ham radio-all to not need —install-recommends as this is not normal metapkg packaging.
>
> When you try to install with out —install-recommends it installs the meta but not all the apps that should be

How do other blends handle that?

On a side note, I have no idea how I'm supposed to compile
debian-hamradio:

$ dpkg-buildpackage
dpkg-buildpackage: Fehler: debian/control kann nicht gelesen werden: No such file or directory

$ cp debian/control.stub debian/control

$ dpkg-buildpackage
/usr/share/blends-dev/blend-install-helper
dh_install debian-hamradio-tasks.desc usr/share/tasksel/descs
dh_install: warning: Cannot find (any matches for) "debian-hamradio-tasks.desc" (tried in ., debian/tmp)

dh_install: warning: hamradio-tasks missing files: debian-hamradio-tasks.desc
dh_install: error: missing files, aborting

This needs at least some note in debian/README.Source.

Christoph