Re: Project Opendigitalradio (www.opendigitalradio.org)

Hi Christoph,

Thank you for your reply.

Let's assume that the reject reason is valid. What is the procedure I must follow to submit the odr-audioenc package to non-free? Is there any debian file I must amend for non-free as well ?

On a more "philisophical" aspect, would it make sense to submit the other 3 odr packages to non-free as well, even if they don't rely on this fdk-aac library/license, in order to keep software distribution consistency. I would find rather odd, as a user, to grab 1 package from non-free and the other 3 from main...

Robin