Greetings Linux Hams

Greetings all,

My name is Daniel, and I recently stumbled on your group. I was looking into ways to contribute to Debien (specifically I was on the documentation page) and found the hamradio-handbook repository which led me here.

I am a previous US navy submarine radioman, a current ham radio operator, and work as a system engineer in a hospitals IT department. I have been a Linux user for many years, specifically on Debian and Debian based distros. I am a very amateur programmer, dabbled in C, C++, Python, and HTML/CSS.

I would love the opportunity to contribute anyway I can to this community! It is indeed the marriage of two of my passions, amature radio and Linux.