Re: kg-stv on bullseye

I assume you're trying to run this kg-stv program via WINE since the best I can tell, it's only available for Windows.  Looking at it a bit deeper, this program is released from http://www.wells10000.plus.com/m5aml/kg-stv.htm and the last release was v1.01 back in 2010.  I would argue that anything run under WINE should be a WINE forum discussion only since it's not a LInux application and any incorrect function would need to be addressed by the WINE and/or kg-stv application teams.  Btw, since this program is 12 years old, one needs to assume it's abandoned and there isn't much point in trying to get things fixed.

You might consider using actively maintained SSTV software like Qsstv which is a native LInux application:

   http://users.telenet.be/on4qz/index.html

--David
KI6ZHD