Re: Hamlib 4.0 in experimental

Initially I did try a source only upload that was rejected with the following advice

> qsstv_9.4.4-2.dsc: Refers to non-existing file 'qsstv_9.4.4.orig.tar.xz'
> Perhaps you need to include the file in your upload?

> If the orig tarball is missing, the -sa flag for dpkg-buildpackage will be your friend.

I think I see what’s happened - I’ve followed through with the dpkg-buildpackage -sa and dput the _amd64.changes file, not the .dsc or a _source.changes file.

I’ll fix it later on with a source-only upload.

DH

--
 Hibby
 MM0RFN