Re: What was

Well.. I don't know if I can commit to the time to become a Debian package maintainer but I DO use these packages and the larger community also uses them.  Most of these users have been told to just compile from source as many of the packages in the repos are too old these days.  I'm trying to stop that stalemate and at least start the conversations of how to get the repos more up to date when it makes sense.

--David