Re: aprx start at boot

yeah we can raise that as a bug.

Jaye asked in irc about updating the manpage to instruct how to systemd, donfede suggested maybe it'd be better placed in a Readme.debian - I was travelling this weekend and didn't have much time to think about it, but I think there's probably merit on documenting it somwhere for users.

Any suggestions?

DH
--
  Hibby