Re: aprx start at boot

Hi there!

Have you looked at using systemd to enable and then start the application?

The below commands are run as root:

`# systemctl enable aprx` # This will ensure it starts at boot
`# systemctl start aprx` # this will start it now

Be sure to double check the config in /etc/aprx.conf (I think) - we had a complaint from the server admins that there were a lot of connections coming from a N0CALL-1, which was the previous default config, which is why APRX now doesn't automatically start on boot!

If you need anything else, send another mail or come say hi in irc!

Thanks,

--
  Hibby
  MM0RFN