Looking for a program that makes me improve on a limited set of morse characters

Hi,

I have been using lcwo.net for some time and it's a very solid online platform to learn morse code. However, I keep on making mistakes on a set of characters and I want to focus on those characters.

I need a program that tells me in real time what characters I'm typing wrong and makes me repeat those characters.

At the moment I'm using morse(1) but it's crude and there are limitations.

For example, I can start the program with:

`morse -rC': morse -rC "8y6mvx=?qpiw"  -ecTBq -w 15 -R 5

[Notice the "-q" = Quietly resyncs with your input (after you make a mistake)]

but its behaviour is erratic. For example it marks some characters as wrong when I did them right or vice-versa.

I wonder if there is an alternative to this program that can do a better job.

Thanks

--
Ottavio Caruso