Comments regarding liquid-dsp_1.3.2-1_amd64.changes

Hey Chris,

Thanks for merging and landing these changesets!

I'm going to accept these changes through NEW (they're fine and I think this is
safe-ish for the archive), but as I noted in the Salsa MR[1], last time this
was uploaded it was dcut cancel'd because of the SONAME bump (*technically*
this is an uncorrdianted transition -- abet only for 2 leaf packages, so I mean
*meh*), I don't think the release team will be /that/ upset).

I was hoping Tim could have finished it out and un-bumped the SONAME,
but the changes have been outstanding long enough where I think
you're right to merge and upload them.

We should bump the two r-deps and let release team know just as
a courtesy.

Thanks for your work, Myon

   paultag

[1]: https://salsa.debian.org/debian-hamradio-team/liquid-dsp/merge_requests/1#note_119917