Re: Joining the team?

Re: Nicolas Braud-Santoni 2019-10-30 <[🔎] 20191030214530.2prcc55ptdpsjm3l@bogus>
> I am currently setting up an ADS-B receiver, and would be interested in
> packaging the necessary software in Debian, including:
>
> - dump1090-fa, a fork of dump1090-mutability with numerous improvements;
> - dump978-fa, which provides the same functionality for civil aviation
>   broadcasts on 978MHz;
> - mlat-client, feeding multilateration data to cooperative ADS-B services;
> - piaware, a client for feeding ADS-B and MLAT data to FlightAware;
> - tar1090, an alternative web UI for dump1090-fa.
>
> If there is interest, I would happily do so within the Debian Hamradio team.
>

> Moreover, I started packaging the sdrangel graphical SDR tool, and its
> dependencies (serialdv, dsdcc, libperseus-sdr, cm256cc); this is currently
> blocked on clarifying some deps' licences (I asked the author to
> explicitely put a license).
>
> I feel like this might also be a good fit for team-maintainership here?

Hi,

both sound very fine. I added you to the debian-hamradio-maintainers
group in salsa.

There's a small wrapper script to configure the git repos for the
group defaults:

https://salsa.debian.org/debian-hamradio-team/hamradio-maintguide/tree/master/salsa

If you need help with anything, ask here or on #debian-hams.

Welcome and 73,
Christoph DF7CB