Joining the team?

Hi everyone,

I am currently setting up an ADS-B receiver, and would be interested in
packaging the necessary software in Debian, including:

- dump1090-fa, a fork of dump1090-mutability with numerous improvements;
- dump978-fa, which provides the same functionality for civil aviation
  broadcasts on 978MHz;
- mlat-client, feeding multilateration data to cooperative ADS-B services;
- piaware, a client for feeding ADS-B and MLAT data to FlightAware;
- tar1090, an alternative web UI for dump1090-fa.

If there is interest, I would happily do so within the Debian Hamradio team.

Moreover, I started packaging the sdrangel graphical SDR tool, and its
dependencies (serialdv, dsdcc, libperseus-sdr, cm256cc); this is currently
blocked on clarifying some deps' licences (I asked the author to
explicitely put a license).

I feel like this might also be a good fit for team-maintainership here?

Best,

  nicoo