Re: limesuite coordination

Re: Andreas Bombe 2019-10-01 <[🔎] 20191001010342.tt3qpf5umsbb334y@amos.fritz.box>
> I see you've uploaded a new version of limesuite to experimental with an
> ABI transition during the time I haven't taken care of it. I have been
> uploading soapysdr packages to experimental with their own ABI
> transition, and I forgot that limesdr also includes a soapysdr module
> package that needs to be part of the same transition.
>
> Have you already done work towards the limesuite transition? If not, I
> would upload a version with the new soapysdr module ABI version and then
> do the soapysdr and limesuite transitions together (the limesuite
> transition by itself seems pretty small after all).

Hi Andreas,

yeah I can do that. I haven't had time to dig deeper lately, but
yesterday evening I had another look at the gr-limesdr package which
needs updating for gnuradio 3.8 (which is the only rdep of limesuite,
afaict). It doesn't compile yet because it can't find the .so file. I
didn't investigate yet if that'd be hard to fix.

Will give that and limesuite another try.

Christoph