limesuite coordination

Hi Christoph,

I see you've uploaded a new version of limesuite to experimental with an
ABI transition during the time I haven't taken care of it. I have been
uploading soapysdr packages to experimental with their own ABI
transition, and I forgot that limesdr also includes a soapysdr module
package that needs to be part of the same transition.

Have you already done work towards the limesuite transition? If not, I
would upload a version with the new soapysdr module ABI version and then
do the soapysdr and limesuite transitions together (the limesuite
transition by itself seems pretty small after all).