Re: wsjtx/wsjt software

Hi,

On Tue, Jan 09, 2018 at 04:04:41PM +0100, Enrico Rossi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm also looking into it and AFAICT wsjt-x 1.8 (stable?) depends on
> hamlib devel.
> Maybe someone here knows more about it?

yes, I've made a package from 1.8 - I wrote to Collin and ask
that review it, but didn't get any answer. The package is here:

http://ha2os.ha5kkc.com/Wsjtx/

Before you would try that, need to upgrade the Hamlib package:
http://ha2os.ha5kkc.com/Hamlib/

especially the libhamlib-dev, the wsjtx depends on it.

Note, that as I remember, the 1.8 release of WSJTX contains a
bug, so there were some bugreports, that notices the freezing of
waterfall.

Please review that packages, and if you have any remarks, just
share with me.

73, Ervin
HA2OS