Re: Comments regarding soapysdr_0.6.0-1_amd64.changes

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 05:16:15PM +0000, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> somehow I am missing all dependencies of soapysdr0.6-module-all. Are they hidden somewhere?

No, you are correct that they aren't there yet. They modules all have
the ABI version in their package names (currently
soapysdr0.5-2-module-*) and they build depend on the soapysdr library. I
was waiting for it to be accepted so I can upload their new versions
with the new ABI names.

I am aware the dependencies on the metapackage would be unsatisfiable
until I uploaded all of those (and they got accepted). I assumed I could
get by without an official library transition since I am uploader on 11
of the 12 reverse depends.