Processed: retitle 865777 to cqrlog: FTBFS due to use of obsoleted Lazarus functions ...

> retitle 865777 cqrlog: FTBFS due to use of obsoleted Lazarus functions
Bug #865777 [cqrlog] cqrlog: FTBFS with Lazarus 1.8 (in experimental)
Changed Bug title to 'cqrlog: FTBFS due to use of obsoleted Lazarus functions' from 'cqrlog: FTBFS with Lazarus 1.8 (in experimental)'.
> severity 865777 serious
Bug #865777 [cqrlog] cqrlog: FTBFS due to use of obsoleted Lazarus functions
Severity set to 'serious' from 'important'
> retitle 865634 dozzaqueux: FTBFS due to use of obsoleted Lazarus functions
Bug #865634 [src:dozzaqueux] dozzaqueux: FTBFS with Lazarus 1.8 (in experimental)
Changed Bug title to 'dozzaqueux: FTBFS due to use of obsoleted Lazarus functions' from 'dozzaqueux: FTBFS with Lazarus 1.8 (in experimental)'.
> severity 865634 serious
Bug #865634 [src:dozzaqueux] dozzaqueux: FTBFS due to use of obsoleted Lazarus functions
Severity set to 'serious' from 'important'
> retitle 865681 optgeo: FTBFS due to use of obsoleted Lazarus functions
Bug #865681 [optgeo] optgeo: FTBFS with Lazarus 1.8 (in experimental)
Changed Bug title to 'optgeo: FTBFS due to use of obsoleted Lazarus functions' from 'optgeo: FTBFS with Lazarus 1.8 (in experimental)'.
> severity 865681 serious
Bug #865681 [optgeo] optgeo: FTBFS due to use of obsoleted Lazarus functions
Severity set to 'serious' from 'important'
> retitle 865686 transgui: FTBFS due to use of obsoleted Lazarus functions
Bug #865686 [transgui] transgui: FTBFS with Lazarus 1.8 (in experimental)
Changed Bug title to 'transgui: FTBFS due to use of obsoleted Lazarus functions' from 'transgui: FTBFS with Lazarus 1.8 (in experimental)'.
> severity 865686 serious
Bug #865686 [transgui] transgui: FTBFS due to use of obsoleted Lazarus functions
Severity set to 'serious' from 'important'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

865634: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=865634
865681: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=865681