Re: Please upgrade to newer version of "Chirp".

Morning - I've had some time off from being a computer person for a little bit!
(as is evidenced at my failure to use mailing lists and replies today!)

I can update chirp in the Debian (testing) repo as I have upload access.

We've been tracking the git repo for it, and the most recent upload to Debian was the 20170124 version.

As far as I understand it from the git tags, 0.4.1 was released in 2014, so this should be covered in our current stable package.

There are a few interesting updates in the last couple of months - VX8R support and the like, so I'll look at uploading it when I'm back into the Debian swing..

Hopefully that won't be too long from now, there's an unexpected house move amongst other things taking up my playtime and brainspace!

If you've got any requests or comments, don't hesitate to get in touch!

Cheers,

--
  Hibby