Re: Call For Papers: Software Defined Radio Academy @ HAMRADIO Friedrichshafen 2017

On 01/06/2017 03:14 AM, Markus Heller wrote:

Organization
----------------------------
* Prof. Dr. Michael Hartje, DK5HH
* Markus Heller, M.A., DL8RDS
* Klaus Kaiser, DB3TK
* Ulrich Neumann, DF4QC

Senior Programme Committee
----------------------------
* Prof. Dr. Michael Hartje, HS Bremen, DK5HH
* Prof. Dr. Michael Niemetz, OTH Regensburg, DG2RAM
* Prof. Dr. Michael Mächtel, HTWG Konstanz, DL2SBS

Dear Markus,

Could you please inform the other hams above (and all others who might be interested in) about a conference in Finland where I consider organizing some joint activity with OH-hams, see bellow:

*Call for Workshops Proposals*

17th IEEE International Conference on Computer and Information Technology

Helsinki, Finland

21-23 August, 2017

https://research.comnet.aalto.fi/CIT2017/index.html

/Important Dates:/

 * Workshop Proposal Due: Feb. 15, 2017

The IEEE CIT 2017 Organization Committee invites proposals for one-day workshops affiliated with the conference. The main objective of the workshops is to provide a forum for researchers and professionals to discuss a specific topic in the field of IEEE CIT-2017 and its related areas. The workshop proceedings will be published by IEEE CS Press.

/Proposal Format/

 * Title of the workshop
 * Draft Call for paper of the workshop
 * Tentative list of TPC members

PS: I have been trying to organize a group of OH-hams to take a leading role in a workshop TPC, so we could submit a workshop proposal. I suppose that more conference-expert hams would be welcomed. As for possible topics to include, SDR area would be also nice ...

Best regards, 73

Misko YT7MPB