Re: digital modes using debian

David,

I have to agree with Colin.  There is one exception and that is PSKk31.
A program called psk31lx will run on a dumb terminal.  It was written by
Hansi, DL9RDZ in the late 90's, and I have been maintaining it.  It has
been updated for pulseaudio and I've added a waterfall of sorts to it.

You can find the source on my web site - http://wa0eir.bcts.info

--
73

Ted W - wa0eir
wa0eir.bcts.info

There are 10 types of people in this world: