Re: cw contest logger in Debian

I would say that TLF is probably the most recently developed that works
well as a CW logger.  It is an Ncurses program so it has no X GUI
libraries dependencies.  I last used it in one of the 150m contests this
winter (a development version as I was reworking the keyboard handling
code, which I need to get back to).  The most recent release is 1.2.4.1.

HTH,

73, Nate