Re: CQ de VU3TTL/KD2KER (GSoC)

Hi Daniel,
I haven’t got any other response from the Debian list. I think the description for the GSoC project list is very vague. So I won’t be applying for Debian and GNU Radio. Also I’m using a Mac, so using a Live DVD is a bit out the question and i don’t have a spare machine! Will try to provide feedback if I try the DVD as a bootable drive.
Regards,
Parth Sane