Re: CQ de VU3TTL/KD2KER (GSoC)

On 15/03/16 15:02, Parth Sane wrote:
> Hi Guys, I’m interested in participating in GSoC 2016 with GNU
> radio and Debian. I’ve looked at the page at the Debian ideas page
> <https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2016/Projects#SummerOfCode2016.2FProjects.2FHamRadioTransceiver.Ham_.2F_Amateur_Radio_Transceiver>.

Its not very clear to me what tasks can be done as a part of GSoC 2016.
> I’m good at Java,C++,have used a fair bit of git and I do have ham
> radio licenses across USA and India. I’m a newbie at python, but I
> can manage it. So please do reply so as to help with project
> proposal ideas!

Parth, did anybody else respond to you from the Debian side?

We also had discussion on discuss-gnuradio:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2016-03/msg00396.html

Even if you don't participate in GSoC, you are very welcome to
participate in the debian-hams community.  Please try out the Live DVD
and feel free to send an email to the list with your observations
about it.

Regards,

Daniel