Re: Linux Amateur Radio AX.25 HOWTO

Hi Jeff,

On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 07:07:08PM -0400, Jeff Tranter wrote:
>    I haven't updated it since 2001. The Linux Documentation Project
>    recommends using the GNU FDL but I personally would be okay with
>    changing the licensing to GPL. To be honest I don't even know to go
>    about updating it as I haven't worked on it for 14 years. I have a lot
>    of things on my to do list, but if I get chance I'll see if I can make
>    a new release adding the GNU GPL as a license option.

Ok cool. Given this email is publicly archived and you've stated that you
wouldn't have any objections, that's enough for me for now to get started.
I'll relicense the hamradio-handbook with GFDL as an option, so that you can
include changes back if you like. I would guess GPL changes cannot be
integrated into GFDL documents the same way it doesn't work the other way
around.

Thanks,
Iain.