Re: possible package adoption -- aprx

On 20/05/15 21:05, Chris Knadle wrote:

> Yep, I see it after building the package.  $remote_fs just needs to
> be added to debian/aprx.init directly

Now done.

> After fixing that the only error left is the f4fxl-core file

I've asked upstream to fix that.

> but there's a couple of more pedantic warnings that could be fixed

I've already fixed everything else.

> But the main thing is that someone needs to try running the package
> to see if the program actually works.

Yes, I'll wait for upstream to reply but then some testing will be
needed. I think I've got enough kit here to put a system together for that.

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  +44(0)1223 830814  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
Debian Developer   |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x38C9D903

Push the limit, and the limit will move away!