dream packaging

So, I got my git repository on alioth up and running and followed the packaging guide. Thanks for the help so far.

My package brings in the right dependencies, installs and runs!

This is the output from lintian:

W: dream source: changelog-should-mention-nmu
W: dream source: source-nmu-has-incorrect-version-number 2.1.1-1
W: dream source: missing-field-in-dep5-copyright license (paragraph at line 23)
W: dream source: missing-field-in-dep5-copyright copyright (paragraph at line 23)
W: dream source: missing-license-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright gpl-2+ (paragraph at line 23)
W: dream source: debian-watch-file-should-use-sf-redirector line 20
E: dream: description-starts-with-package-name

As far as I can tell, the lintian package description starts with "Lintian".

So it looks like I'm not setting the version right somehow and I've not got the copyright correct. I don't know if the watch file is useful or not.

All advice appreciated.

Julian