Dream packaging

Hi,

  Iain Learmonth pointed me in this direction. I'm (very slowly) getting Dream (drm.sourceforge.net) into Debian. I've got it to package.

I've registered as an Alioth user and requested to join here: https://nm.debian.org/public/newnm

My status is pending but I don't seem to have received the encrypted email. Any ideas?

I guess I should be using your project's git repository for my packaging work? If I could join that would be great.

The other thing I should probably do is to add new binary packages to the faad2 and faac Debian packages to create the DRM capable shared libraries. Later.

Julian Cable