Re: dump1090 in Debian

On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 08:10:29PM +0100, Iain R. Learmonth said unto me:
> This all looks good. I can confirm it builds for me using git-pbuilder so
> you've got all the build dependencies correct.

Excellent.

> Lintian does make complaints regarding d/copyright.

Fixed.

> I've also noticed two more files that may need to be fixed for the DFSG
> repack.
>
>  * dump1090-win.1.09.0608.14.zip - definitely needs to be removed

Removed.

>  * testfiles/modes1.bin - no idea what this is, if it's a dump of ADS-B data
>    used as part of a test suite, then that's fine. If it's a binary
>    containing executable code, then source will need to be included.

This is a raw data capture off the RTL-SDR stick for testing dump1090
without having the USB device present.  It is referenced in README.md.

> The closing of the ITP bug should happen in the first release that enters
> Debian, so you'll need to move that in the changelog.

Done.

> Once these things are fixed, I'll take an in depth look for any last things
> and then pass it on to Colin who, if he doesn't find any problems, will be
> able to sponsor the upload.

I appreciate all the help.  Hopefully there isn't too much left to do.

--Matt

--
Matthew Ernisse
E-Mail: mernisse@ub3rgeek.net