Re: Potential Ham Radio Debian Blend

Hi Iain,

I ran into several issues with the new packaging instructions:

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianHams/Git

At the moment, things are at a standstill with:

git push --all

I'm getting this error:

- -----
Permission denied (publickey).

and the repository exists.
- -----

I have an ssh conf file setup, and can ssh in to git.debian.org +
other debian sites, so I don't know why git not working. I tried
adding my Alioth ID to my gitconf, but that didn't work either.

Took me a while to figure out I needed Keys and where to SSH into.
That that could use a bit of updating in the instructions,
particularly for new maintainers that are new to Debian.

73's
Greg, KI7MT