Alioth Project

Hi Colin,

I raised this before[1], but got no response, so I hope you don't mind me
directing this at you.

In the past, it was possible for anyone with an Alioth account to go and
create a project. Unfortunately this is no longer the case.

I am willing to configure and look after an Alioth project for the Debian
Hams team, but would need a DD to create it first.

Could you visit Alioth and once logged in visit:

  https://alioth.debian.org/register/

I was going to go with a shortname of "pkg-hamradio" and a description of
"Debian Hamradio Maintainers". If you feel these should be something else
though, I will defer to your judgement.

From there you can create the project. Once it is created, could you then
add me (irl-guest) as an administrator and I'll take it from there.

Thanks,
Iain.

[1]: https://lists.debian.org/debian-hams/2014/09/msg00115.html

--