Re: aprsd in Debian and upstream - any interest?

On 14/09/14 15:23, Colin Tuckley wrote:

> The project on SF is very dormant or dead.
>
> The latest upstream tarball (which is several years old) does not build
> with a current compiler.
>
> The version currently in Debian is ancient and is a mess of mixed up
> patches.

> Does anyone actually use it?

All the comments I've seen have been that aprsd is of no current use.

I intend to file an RM bug against it in 24 hours unless I receive any
objections.

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  +44(0)1223 830814  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
Debian Developer   |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x38C9D903

An elephant: A mouse built to government specifications.