Does anyone care about ax25mail-utils

ax25mail-utils has been stuck in unstable with an RC bug preventing it
transitioning for *5* years.

There are a couple of patches in the bug report #664936

I don't use it and I'm not particularly interested in packet. But I *am*
interested in keeping the Ham packages in Debian in good order.

Can someone please take a look at the patches and at least comment in
the bug report. I'm willing to do the packaging work but don't have any
way of testing the application itself.

Colin G8TMV

--
Colin Tuckley      |  +44(0)1223 830814  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
Debian Developer   |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x38C9D903

This is a Tagline mirror><rorrim enilgaT a si sihT