Re: qtel/svxlink package updated and on mentors.debian.net

On Friday, March 21, 2014 14:55:30 David A Aitcheson wrote:
> On 03/21/2014 01:24 PM, Chris Knadle wrote:
> > On Friday, March 21, 2014 06:51:41 David A Aitcheson wrote:
> >> Chris,
> >>
> >> I am guessing that you do not have a Ham License.
> >
> > Sorry, forgot to include my Ham call in the last message.  I have a
> > General
> > license (got that back when 13wpm code speed was required), and I'm slowly
> > been studying for the Extra test.
>
> I forgive you!

;-)  No worries.

> >> Where in the world are you?
> >
> > In Maidenhead Grid FN30HT or FN21SK   ;-)
>
> Oh, Okay, I am in FN24BI81GP or screaming distance of it.

Hah!  That would be /some/ scream!  (Megatons?  Nuclear?  ;-)

> >> I actively use Qtel/SvxLink on a daily basis, and am currently running
> >> "Qtel v0.12.0 - Qt EchoLink client" as provided by "Version
> >> 11.11.1.1~precise~ppa1" obtained from
> >> "LP-PPA-felix.lechner-hamradio/precise".
> >>
> >> Where would I find the updated package to { download / (qmake /)
> >> .configure / make / make install } and then proceed to use?
> >
> > For Debian Unstable amd64,i386 I have Felix's updated package available on
> > my>
> > own Debian repository:
> >    http://debian-packages.coredump.us/
> >
> > I don't run Ubuntu, so don't have packages built for it right now.
>
> That is okay I just added your deb's to my repository list and updated
> synaptic.

Cool.  I have a mailing list setup but haven't yet made a mailing list for
discussing the repo -- I should probably do that soon.

  -- Chris, KB2IQN

--
Chris Knadle
Chris.Knadle@coredump.us