Re: Potential Ham Radio Debian Blend

Hi Iain,

Thanks for adding me to the Debian Hams list. I've started messing
around with Git, which is a vertical learning curve for me coming from
bzr and svn. That's gonna take a bit of time to master.

I'm still a little fuzzy on the work flow with regards to using Debian
Hams Git and git-buildpackage. Up until now, I've been using pbuilder
to build for various distro's / versions.

I'll send a package status message out for things I'm working on, both
relevant upstream issues and packaging ( Debian / Ubuntu ) status, as
one of the packages is rather involved.

I'm sure I'll have a host of questions while I'm getting up to speed
on how things work.

One thing that came to mind rather quickly was, if there list of Ham
packages / page which shows who the primary maintainer is in the group
for each of the packages? I found the lintian pages per package, and
the Dashboard, but I'm not clear on who is doing what.

73's
Greg, KI7MT