wwl+db in Debian

Hi Diane,

I've been looking at the wwl+db package in Debian. The existing packaging is
quite outdated and there have been problems updating it to current
standards.

While doing the updates it has been noticed that when run without
arguments, dispite the tarball saying 1.3, the output prints version 1.0.

In the existing packaging, the "locator" symlink was also patched out. I'm
not sure that it provides any functionality over wwl. If it does provide
functionality, I can add it back in. If not, could you also remove this from
your distribution.

Would it be possible for you to fix this output print and either remove or
not the "locator" symlink and then release a new tarball?

Thanks,
Iain.

--
e: irl@fsfe.org            w: iain.learmonth.me