OT: Are there any users of the wsjt Debian package here?

This is a bit off topic but...

Are there any users of the Debian wsjt package here, I've just tried it
and can't get it to see my SignaLink USB.

The SignaLink works in Fldigi, so it's obviously working and configured
okay as far as Linux is concerned.

But in wsjt I see a completely blank waterfall. I've tried changing the
device number in the .ini file (I couldn't find any other way to set
it). In the terminal window that opens it's still complaining that:

ALSA lib pcm.c:2217:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM cards.pcm.rear
and similar messages.

I'm using the latest source package from sid rebuilt as a backport on
wheezy.

I'm obviously missing some part of the setup - help please.

Colin G8TMV

--
Colin Tuckley      |  +44(0)1223 830814  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
Debian Developer   |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x38C9D903

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine.