wsjtx_1.0.r3323-2_amd64.changes REJECTED

Dear maintainer,

Your debian/ tarball contains a file created with inkscape but the
corresponding source is not present:
    debian\wsjtx.png contains "Software.www.inkscape.org"

Please reupload with the corresponding source or remove the icon.

Other more minor concerns follow:

Your package is not lintian clean, maybe you want to follow the advice given
here:
	<http://lintian.debian.org/tags/hardening-no-relro.html>

Please replace "Simplified BSD" with "BSD-2-clause" per DEP5.

You seem to have mis-filed some copyrights:

.\PSKReporter.h:
    Copyright (c) 2008 Philip Gladstone
    Expat

.\lib\decode_rs.c:
    When we see " May be used under the terms of the GNU General Public
    License (GPL)", we have to assume unversioned, so GPL-1+.

.\lib\ptt_unix.c:
     Copyright (C) 2002 -2005 Joop Stakenborg <pg4i@amsat.org>

.\lib\tstrig.h:
    (C) Stephane Fillod 2000-2010

Mostly out of personal curiosity, can you explain what debian\130418_1742.wav
is?

Cheers,

Luke

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.