unixcw: libcw3 --> libcw4 transition

Hi Release Team-

Luca Falavigna has advised that we need to get approval for a binary
library package transition introduced by my recent upload to unstable of
the 'unixcw' source package: binary packages libcw3{,-dev} are to become
libcw4{,-dev}

I believe that the only other package which depends on libcw3 is
'cwdaemon', maintained by the same upstream developer, Kamil Ignacak.
He has now updated cwdaemon to depend on libcw4 instead, and I have that
package ready to upload as well.  More details from Kamil are below, but
the current state of affairs is:

 - The new unixcw (3.1.1-1) package is waiting in the new queue[0],
pending Release Team approval of the libcw3-->libcw4 transition.

 - The new cwdaemon (0.9.6-1) package is ready to be uploaded.  I'll
wait on that upload until unixcw lands, else new cwdaemon would FTBFS.

Please let me know if you need further information.  Thanks,

 -Kamal

[0] http://ftp-master.debian.org/new/unixcw_3.1.1-1.html
    Luca, note that this is in fact a newer version than what you
    reviewed a few days ago.