Re: hamexam_1.0.0_amd64.changes REJECTED

Thanks you for the explanation, Luca.

The author, John, has converted the .pdf's to .png images (we may
consider moving to SVG in the future) and switched the packaging to
non-native quilt format.  I have just uploaded hamexam_1.0.1-1 to the
new queue.

 -Kamal