Re: hamexam_1.0.0_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi Luca-

Thank you for your very prompt review of hamexam!

On Mon, 2011-06-06 at 22:28 +0000, Luca Falavigna wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can't find source code for the PDF files.

Ooops, I foolishly did not consider that the PDF's would be unsuitable
(their content is only a few images).  I will ask the package author to
extract the images from the PDF's and ship them as .png's instead
(good?).

> Also, why this package is native?

I suggested that the package author (John Nogatch) build it as a native
package, since he created the software originally for Debian along with
its debian/ packaging.  (There is no "orig tarball" or other repository,
and it hasn't been published anywhere else yet).

I'm a newbie DD, so please advise -- is it not acceptable/proper to make
the package native in that case?   (and if not, what does make a package
suitable for being a native package?).

Thanks very much!

 -Kamal