Re: New AX25 Libraries and tools

Hello,

On 2010-03-26 13:19:13 +0100, Jaime Robles <jaime@robles.es>
wrote in <a75d2ccc040b09ce8dfb890f50f39054.squirrel@correo.robles.es>:
> Hellom
>
> I don't use the ax25 packages, however I am going to try to build them.
>
> The packages in the upstream web are "RC2".
>
> AX.25 Apps 0.0.8-rc2
> AX.25 Tools 0.0.10-rc2
> AX.25 Library 0.0.12-rc2
>
> Do you think it worth to package these rc2 before waiting for the final
> releases?

The relase candidate has a couple of bugs.

Development has been a consecutive process during the years.
In order to get a "milestone" -especially for having a better reference
than pointing to the CVS head at the date of some time- we started
the "release candidate" phase.

Due to a server problem, I have several fixes in my queue about to check
in. Until that being solved, I personaly think it would not be wise to
widespread the RC2.

73
	- Thomas Osterried  dl9sau