Re: Orphaned HAM radio packages

I can sponsor some packages although I am not using any of the Inés you aré listing. :-)

Jaime, EA4TV

El 27/09/2010, a las 20:16, "Fernando M. Maresca" <fmaresca@gmail.com> escribió:

Hi.
I'm not a DD.
I'm the latest version of yagiuda uploader/packager.

Packages I use and know are useful/relevant in Debian:
xnec2c *
nec2c *
xlog *
cwdaemon
qrq
unixcw
minimuf *
yagiuda *

I could take care of (*), however I would need someone to be my sponsor.

Thanks,
73 de Fer