Re: Orphaned HAM radio packages

On 09/27/2010 01:33 PM, Moritz Muehlenhoff wrote:
Dear Debian Hamradio maintainers,

I've been reviewing orphaned packages for potential removal:

The following hamradio packages are orphaned. I think they've
all been maintained by Joop Stakenborg previously.
Can you tell me which of these are still relevant and planned
to be moved under hamradio group maintenance (as several pkgs
previously maintained by Joop have been) and which should rather
be removed from the archive?

Cheers,
         Moritz

I am just a ham radio operator that uses Debian and has monitored this list for a long while. I use the following packages.

xlog
xdx
colrdx

Ed W3NR