Re: Fwd: Re: conflicting with a package that has a binary with the same name ?

Are you not worried about everyone who has run the node program from /usr/sbin/node since at least 1994 and getting them angry?

If you created something with the same name you obviously didn't do much of a background check into compatibility.

As a continuous very long term (about 1994) user of kernel ax25 I object strongly to this request which will affect far more users world-wide than just a few nodejs users.

Ray vk2tv