Re: Fldigi package

Stelios,
It would be good if you could get involved in this, since you're very active in fldigi development.
Leigh/WA5ZNU
On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 19:27:10 -0600, Steve Conklin <steve@conklinhouse.com> said:

[snip]

I'm not currently a debian maintainer or developer, but I'd like to maintain
hamlib, and also fldigi (which hasn't officially been orphaned yet by Joop).

[snip]

I would also be interested in helping with fldigi packaging.  I already
maintain some packages for Debian etch and lenny, and Ubuntu hardy,
intrepid and jaunty (the packages are currently built on the OBS; see
http://fldigi.berlios.de/packages/ ).  I am also a member of the fldigi
development team.

I was planning to work on the fldigi package currently in Debian over the
weekend and submit an updated version for 3.12.5, which we released a few
days ago.