Re: Soundmodem issue after upgrading to Lenny

There were a number of differences when upgrading to Lenny, but the
soundmodem.conf looks exactly the same. I have backed it up and ran
soundmodemconfig with the same results. I even went so far as to download the
latest sources for soundmodem and compiling from that with the same results.

One interesting thing that I notice last night was the the Scope (any features
under the Diagnosis in soundmodemconfig) will only run for a few seconds
before freezing.

If I plug in a speaker, I can hear the incoming packets via the microphone
jack (depending on how I have the settings in alsamixer), so I know the audio
in is working.

Still at a loss about what to do. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
--
William McKeehan
KI4HDU