Re: Making a debian distro on cd self booting with ham software

On Tue, Jan 29, 2008 at 12:48:55PM -0600, Clare Jarvis wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I don't expect a howto but can anybody point me the proper direction for
> making a self-boot debian ham distribution  that I can modify what is loaded
> on the cd?

Look at any of the "Live CD" distros.  Knoppix/Gnoppix has instructions
(or used to) on how to customize the image for your needs.

Google "custom linux live cd" maybe?

73 de KB8PYM

--

Patrick Ouellette                 pat@flying-gecko.net