Re: SSTV Software

MatLnx wrote:
Hi, mi name is Matias, and i want to know, if someone have or know the name of any software for SSTV in linux, and the circuit board for the interface to use it. I want to start with the Meteor Satellite reception obviusly in Debian Operating System.

Tnx for all your comments in advance, and sorry for my poor English
73s
Matias LU9CBL

Synaptic lists the Qt based qsstv that uses a sound card interface.

I have no interest in sstv so can't offer any help or other suggestions.

Ray vk2tv